Dr. Kevin Bozic is an orthopedic surgeon with more than 15 years of experience in clinical practice. He specializes in the management of hip and knee arthritis, as well as hip and knee replacement surgery.
Dr. Bozic serves as Executive Director of the Musculoskeletal Institute at UT Health Austin and as Chair of Surgery and Perioperative Care at the Dell Medical School at the University of Texas at Austin. He was previously the William R. Murray Endowed Professor and Vice Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
He has been involved in several health policy initiatives, chairing the American Joint Replacement Registry Steering Committee, the Yale Center for Outcomes Research and Evaluation Performance Measurement Group, and the Joint Commission Technical Advisory Panel.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BSE – Duke University
- MD – University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship – Orthopedic Traumatology, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship – Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Rush University Medical Center
UT Health Austin Musculoskeletal Institute
Health Transformation Building, 9th Floor
1601 Trinity St., Austin, TX 78712