- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Natalie Ullrich, PT, DPT, OCS
Dr. Natalie Ullrich is a Doctor of Physical Therapy specializing in orthopedic and sports medicine at Plymouth Physical Therapy Specialists.
Dr. Ullrich is committed to holistic care for each individual. Her method focuses on providing personalized, one-on-one therapy grounded in functional activity and the return to an active lifestyle.
She has specialized training in addressing a broad spectrum of orthopedic and sports-related conditions spanning from the spine to the extremities, in both surgical and non-surgical contexts. Additionally, she is passionate about applying the McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT) for treating spinal conditions and is actively advancing her expertise in this specialized field.
- BS – Marquette University, WI
- DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy) – Marquette University, WI
- Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS) – American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Certification in Applied Functional Science – Gray Institute, MI
Plymouth Physical Therapy Specialists
39885 Grand River Ave Ste 300, Novi
Videos featuring this Author
- 3 Easy Stretches for Hip Osteoarthritis Pain Relief Video
- 3 Gentle Morning Stretches for Osteoarthritis Hand Pain Relief Video
- 5 Knee Stretches to Reduce Arthritis Pain (Gentle for Beginners) Video
- Gentle Inner Leg Stretch For Hip Osteoarthritis Pain Relief Video
- Inner Leg Stretch for Hip Osteoarthritis Pain Relief Video
- One-Minute Knee Strengthening Exercise for Arthritis Pain Relief Video
- Pigeon Stretch for Hip Pain Relief Video
Author profile last updated