Dr. Vivek Sood is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement, reconstructive surgery, foot and ankle, and outpatient total knee surgery. He practices at Bay Area Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine.
Dr. Sood received numerous honors while in medical school, including the Joshua H. Weiner International Health Fellowship and an Alumni Association research grant. He went on to receive advanced training in adult joint reconstruction at Rush University Medical Center and in foot and ankle surgery at Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, American Medical Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – State University of New York at Binghamton
- MD – State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn SUNY Downstate
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn SUNY Downstate
Bay Area Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
1521 Ritchie Highway
Arnold , Maryland 21012