- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Adaku Nwachuku, DO
Dr. Adaku Nwachuku is a physiatrist with Privium Consultants, where she specializes in treating musculoskeletal and spine pain.
Dr. Nwachuku has been published in the Oxford Handbook of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation as well as in several medical journals. She also coordinates and participates in medical missions to Nigeria.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Health Council
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, Spine Intervention Society
- Member, Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- BS − Biology, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- DO − New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship − Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach, NY
- Residency − Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
- Fellowship − Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Rehab NY, Amherst, NY
Privium Spine. Pain. Rehab.
7801 Old Branch Avenue, Suite 202
Clinton, MD 20735
Articles Written by this Author
- Are My Painful Joints Caused By Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) or Something Else?
- Is My Joint Pain Caused By Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) or a Crystal Arthritis?
- Is My Joint Pain Caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) or an Infection?
- Is My Joint Pain Caused by Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) or Another Autoimmune Disorder?
- Is My Joint Pain Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) or Spondyloarthropathy?
- Relief for Low Back Pain with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Low Back Pain
Author profile last updated