Dr. Adaku Nwachuku is a physiatrist with Privium Consultants, where she specializes in treating musculoskeletal pain.
Dr. Nwachuku has been published in the Oxford Handbook of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation as well as in several medical journals. She also coordinates and participates in medical missions to Nigeria.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Health Council
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, Spine Intervention Society
- Member, Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- BS − Biology, State University of New York at Stony Brook
- DO − New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship − Long Beach Medical Center, Long Beach, NY
- Residency − Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, NY
- Fellowship − Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Rehab NY, Amherst, NY
7801 Old Branch Avenue, Suite 202
Clinton, MD 20735