- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Judith Frank, MD
Dr. Judith Frank is a rheumatologist and internal medicine physician. She has been practicing for nearly 30 years, specializing in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and lupus.
She completed her Doctor of Medicine degree, residency, and fellowship training from Rush University.
- MD – Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Residency – Internal Medicine, Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Fellowship – Rheumatology, Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
Judith E. Frank, MD
675 West North Avenue
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Articles Written by this Author
- 5 Types of Medication That Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Causes and Risk Factors
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Diagnosis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Medications
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Surgery
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Symptoms
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
- Biologics for RA and Other Autoimmune Conditions
- Blood Tests to Help Diagnose Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Complications of Severe Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Diagnosis of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- How to Treat Rheumatoid Pannus
- Hyperuricemia - High Uric Acid Levels and Gout
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica Symptoms
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica Treatment
- Psoriatic Arthritis Causes
- Psoriatic Arthritis Diagnosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis Symptoms
- Psoriatic Arthritis Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Diagnosis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Treatment
- Rheumatologist's Role in Patient Care
- Risk Factors and Possible Causes of Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Risk Factors for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Surgery for Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- Understanding the Different Names and Classifications for Spondyloarthritis (SpA)
- What Are Purines?
- What Is a Rheumatologist?
- What Is Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- What Is Calcium Pyrophosphate Crystals Deposition (CPPD)?
- What Is Enthesopathy and Enthesitis?
- What Is Pannus?
- What Is Polymyalgia Rheumatica?
- What Is Psoriatic Arthritis?
- What Is Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)?
- When Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms Are Serious
- Worrisome Symptoms that May Be Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis
Blogs Written by this Author
- 15 Survival Tips for Managing an RA Flare-Up
- 3 Strategies for Coping with Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
- 4 Reasons Scientists Say Exercise Is Great for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- 6 Ways to Deal with Painful Gout Attacks
- 9 Unusual Symptoms Linked to Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Can Antibiotic Use Increase Your Risk of Getting RA?
- Diet and Supplements for Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
- Do Cherries Prevent Gout?
- Psoriatic Arthritis: A Skin Condition Gone Wrong
- Septic Bursitis: The Serious Side of Bursitis
Author profile last updated