Learn how to make 5 quick and easy ice packs.
- Ice pack 1: Rice filled sock
- You need dry white rice and a sock. Fill the sock with rice using a funnel and tie the end. Freeze the rice-filled sock.
- Ice pack 2: Bag of frozen fruit or veggies
- You need a bag of frozen fruit or veggies, which can directly be used as an ice pack.
- Ice pack 3: Frozen sponge
- You need a freezer bag and a sponge. First, wet and wring the sponge. Then, put it in the bag and freeze.
- Ice pack 4: Frozen soap
- You need a freezer bag and liquid soap or dishwashing gel. Pour the soap into the bag and freeze.
- Ice pack 5: Frozen towel
- You need a freezer bag and a small towel. First, wet and wring the towel. Then, put it in the bag and freeze.
Grab your ice pack of choice, wrap it in a towel, and apply it to your area of pain.
Reduce the swelling, inflammation, and pain associated with arthritis with cold therapy using ice packs made at home. This video illustrates how to make 5 ice packs using common household items.