Parmesan & Balsamic Vinegar Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
- Mix oil, marjoram, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes at 450ºF.
- Toss the cauliflower with balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with parmesan. Return to the oven for 3-5 minutes and roast until the cheese is melted.