- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Kathee de Falla, PharmD
Dr. Kathee de Falla is a licensed and certified pharmacist. She has more than a decade of experience providing medical advice and supplying prescription medications in a retail setting.
Dr. de Falla spent several years developing drugs at Abbott Laboratories, a pharmaceutical company where she holds a patent for a drug formulation.
- National Association of Boards of Pharmacy
- BS – Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- PharmD – University of Wisconsin-Madison
Articles Written by this Author
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Homemade Capsaicin Cream
- Biologics, Biosimilars, and Interchangeable Biosimilars—What is the Difference?
- Biologics: Basic Facts for Patients
- Capsaicin Cream for Joint Pain
- Over-the-Counter Topical Arthritis Pain Relief
- Prescription Topical Arthritis Pain Relief
- Risks and Side Effects of Biologics
- The Science Behind Biologics
- Topical Pain Relief for Arthritis
- Uncommon Prescription Topical Analgesics for Arthritis Pain
Blogs Written by this Author
Author profile last updated