Meet Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
Dr. Cole is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon and medical director of Florida Hospital Fracture Care Center.
He specializes in calcaneus fractures, nonunions/malunions, bone infections, limb salvage, and deformity corrections.
Dr. Cole at a Glance
- Dr. Cole holds patents for over a dozen surgical devices, prioritizing innovation and outstanding patient care.
- He is dedicated to effectively treating complex orthopedic injuries and degenerative conditions.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Cole.
Directions to our primary location in Orlando, FL
How Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bone Infections
- Bone Trauma
- Limb Restoration & Preservation
- Sports Injuries
- Adult Deformity Correction
- Bone Infection Treatment
- Knee Surgery
- Limb Lengthening (Ilizarov Technique)
Accolades for Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
- Fellowship - Traumatology, University of Texas Medical School
- Medical Director, Florida Hospital Fracture Care Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
J. Dean Cole, MD, Inc. 2501 N Orange Avenue, Suite 340 Orlando, FL 32804 Driving Directions
J. Dean Cole, MD, Inc.
2501 N Orange Avenue, Suite 340
Orlando, FL 32804
Visit Dr. J. Dean Cole's Profile on the Florida Hospital Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.