Meet Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
Dr. Cole is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon and medical director of Florida Hospital Fracture Care Center.
He specializes in calcaneus fractures, nonunions/malunions, bone infections, limb salvage, and deformity corrections.
Dr. Cole at a Glance
- Dr. Cole holds patents for over a dozen surgical devices, prioritizing innovation and outstanding patient care.
- He is dedicated to effectively treating complex orthopedic injuries and degenerative conditions.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Cole.
How Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bone Infections
- Bone Trauma
- Limb Restoration & Preservation
- Sports Injuries
- Adult Deformity Correction
- Bone Infection Treatment
- Knee Surgery
- Limb Lengthening (Ilizarov Technique)
Accolades for Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
- Fellowship - Traumatology, University of Texas Medical School
- Medical Director, Florida Hospital Fracture Care Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
J. Dean Cole, MD, Inc.
2501 N Orange Avenue, Suite 340
Orlando, FL 32804
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.