Meet Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
Dr. Cole is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon and medical director of Florida Hospital Fracture Care Center.
He specializes in calcaneus fractures, nonunions/malunions, bone infections, limb salvage, and deformity corrections.
Dr. Cole at a Glance
- Dr. Cole holds patents for over a dozen surgical devices, prioritizing innovation and outstanding patient care.
- He is dedicated to effectively treating complex orthopedic injuries and degenerative conditions.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Cole.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bone Infections
- Bone Trauma
- Limb Restoration & Preservation
- Sports Injuries
- Adult Deformity Correction
- Bone Infection Treatment
- Knee Surgery
- Limb Lengthening
Accolades for Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
- Fellowship - Traumatology, University of Texas Medical School
- Medical Director, Florida Hospital Fracture Care Center
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. J. Dean Cole, MD
2501 N Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32804
Profile last updated: August 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.