The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO
Dr. Franceschina is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Franciscan Arthritis Program.
He specializes in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and joint replacement.
Dr. Franceschina at a Glance
- Dr. Franceschina is a Fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics and published articles in medical journals on orthopedic and sports medicine.
- In addition to his orthopedic surgery residency, he completed a fellowship in sports medicine and arthroscopy.
Dr. Franceschina is dedicated to your relief.
Dr. Franceschina is a member of Franciscan Arthritis Program
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Sports Medicine Physician
- Fellowship, Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders, Phoenix, AZ
- Residency, Botsford General Hospital, Farmington Hills, MI
- Medical School, Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Ankle Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Foot Surgery
- General Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO
- Fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO
34612 Sixth Avenue South
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003
Monday: 8:00 - 5:00
Tuesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Wednesday: 8:00 - 5:00
Thursday: 8:00 - 5:00
Friday: 8:00 - 5:00
- Most Insurances Accepted
Profile last updated: January 17, 2019. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.