The following is a
Meet Ralph Rashbaum, MD
Dr. Rashbaum is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He provides a wide range of treatments designed to relieve your pain, such as arthritis management, injections, and spinal cord stimulation.
Dr. Rashbaum at a Glance
- Dr. Rashbaum is a co-founder of Texas Back Institute and founder of one of the first back schools in the United States.
- He is dedicated to helping patients experience lasting relief and return to everyday activity.
For high-quality joint and muscle care, visit Dr. Rashbaum.
Proper and timely concern for every patient’s problem to help achieve an appropriate and predictable outcome; always stressing non-surgical intervention first when the patient's condition allows.
How Ralph Rashbaum, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bone Spurs
- Cervical Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cervical Spine Arthritis
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Facet Joint Disorders
- Lumbar Spine Arthritis
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Disruption
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spine Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Fusion Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Injections
Accolades for Ralph Rashbaum, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery, Dr. H. Bohlman and Dr. Rothman
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Ralph Rashbaum, MD
6020 W. Parker Road
PLANO, TX 75093
Visit the Texas Health Spine and Orthopedic Center's Website
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.