The following is a Sponsored Resource.
Meet Ralph Rashbaum, MD
Dr. Rashbaum is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with Texas Back Institute.
He provides a wide range of treatments designed to relieve your pain, such as arthritis management, injections, and spinal cord stimulation.
Dr. Rashbaum at a Glance
- Dr. Rashbaum is a co-founder of Texas Back Institute and founder of one of the first back schools in the United States.
- He is dedicated to helping patients experience lasting relief and return to everyday activity.
For high-quality joint and muscle care, visit Dr. Rashbaum.
Proper and timely concern for every patient’s problem to help achieve an appropriate and predictable outcome; always stressing non-surgical intervention first when the patient's condition allows.
Directions to our primary location in
How Ralph Rashbaum, MD Can Help You
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Bone Spurs
- Cervical Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cervical Spine Arthritis
- Cervical Spondylosis
- Facet Joint Disorders
- Lumbar Spine Arthritis
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Disruption
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spine Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Fusion Surgery
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Fusion
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Injections
Accolades for Ralph Rashbaum, MD
- Fellowship, Spine Surgery, Dr. H. Bohlman and Dr. Rothman
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Office Information for Ralph Rashbaum, MD
6020 W. Parker Road
PLANO, TX 75093
Profile last updated: August 20, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.