Meet Dr. Qamar Khan, DO
Dr. Khan is a board-eligible, fellowship-trained physiatrist in South Jordan, UT.
He provides expert interventional treatment of painful joint and musculoskeletal conditions.
Dr. Khan at a Glance
- Dr. Khan had residency training at the top orthopedic spine and sports, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and pain management programs in Chicago. He excelled in interventional spine and pain management training and was subsequently selected as Resident of the Year by his peers.
- He offers a comprehensive range of non-surgical treatments for arthritis and spine pain.
Connect with Dr. Khan for cutting-edge orthopedic care.
How Dr. Qamar Khan, DO Can Help You
- Pain Medicine and Management Physician
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Cervical Spine Arthritis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Facet Joint Syndrome
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Nerve Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Arthritis Management
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Intraarticular Trigger Point Injections
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Spinal Injections
Accolades for Dr. Qamar Khan, DO
- Fellowship, Pain Medicine
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Board Eligible
Office Information for Dr. Qamar Khan, DO
661 S Jordan Pkwy
South Jordan, UT 84095
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.