Meet Dr. Grant Cooper, MD
Dr. Cooper is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Princeton Spine & Joint Center.
He specializes in the non-surgical care of joint, muscle, and nerve pain.
Dr. Cooper at a Glance
- Dr. Cooper completed a fellowship in interventional spine and musculoskeletal rehabilitation at the Spine Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City.
- He has authored and edited several medical textbooks and peer-reviewed articles, and he has received global recognition for his research in musculoskeletal medicine.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Cooper.
Directions to our primary location in Princeton, NJ
How Dr. Grant Cooper, MD Can Help You
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Nerve Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Hip Injections
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Grant Cooper, MD
- Fellowship - Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY (2007-2008)
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Grant Cooper, MD
601 Ewing Street Building A2 Princeton, NJ 08540 Driving Directions
601 Ewing Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.