Meet Dr. Grant Cooper, MD
Dr. Cooper is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Princeton Spine & Joint Center.
He specializes in the non-surgical care of joint, muscle, and nerve pain.
Dr. Cooper at a Glance
- Dr. Cooper completed a fellowship in interventional spine and musculoskeletal rehabilitation at the Spine Institute at Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City.
- He has authored and edited several medical textbooks and peer-reviewed articles, and he has received global recognition for his research in musculoskeletal medicine.
Discuss your pain with Dr. Cooper.
How Dr. Grant Cooper, MD Can Help You
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Nerve Pain
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Hip Injections
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections
- Shoulder Injections
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Grant Cooper, MD
- Fellowship - Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY (2007-2008)
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabiliation
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Grant Cooper, MD
601 Ewing Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.