Meet Dr. Marco Funiciello, DO
Dr. Funiciello is a board-certified physiatrist with Princeton Spine & Joint Center.
He specializes in the non-surgical care of joint, nerve, and muscle pain.
Dr. Funiciello at a Glance
- Dr. Funiciello utilizes various methods, such as injections, pain management, and physical therapy, in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions.
- He uses his training in osteopathic manual medicine to complement his holistic approach to patient care, treating the whole person with a strong emphasis on preventative medicine.
Connect with Dr. Funiciello today.
How Dr. Marco Funiciello, DO Can Help You
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Nerve Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Hip Injections
- Intraarticular Trigger Point Injections
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Shoulder Injections
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Marco Funiciello, DO
- Additional training in osteopathic manipulations and ultrasound guided interventional procedures
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Orthopaedic Association
- Acupuncture Certified
Office Information for Dr. Marco Funiciello, DO
601 Ewing Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.