Meet Dr. Zinovy Meyler, DO
Dr. Meyler is a board-certified and fellowship-trained physiatrist with Princeton Spine & Joint Center.
He specializes in the non-surgical care of spine, joint, muscle, and nerve pain.
Dr. Meyler at a Glance
- Following medical school and his residency, Dr. Meyler received training in ultrasound guidance at the Mayo Clinic and completed his fellowship training in interventional spine and joint medicine at Beth Israel Spine Institute in Manhattan.
- He is the author of multiple medical textbook chapters and peer-reviewed papers, and he serves as a reviewer for medical journals.
Dr. Meyler is dedicated to helping you find relief from joint pain.
How Dr. Zinovy Meyler, DO Can Help You
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Foot Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Ligament Strain
- Nerve Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Arthritis Management
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Hip Injections
- Joint Injections
- Knee Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Non-Operative Management of Sports Injuries
- Pain Management
- Sacroiliac (SI) Joint Injections
- Sports Medicine
Accolades for Dr. Zinovy Meyler, DO
- Fellowship, Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation - Spine Institute of New York, Beth Israel Medical Center, New York, NY
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Office Information for Dr. Zinovy Meyler, DO
601 Ewing Street
Princeton, NJ 08540
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.