Meet Dr. Judith E. Frank, MD
Dr. Frank is a board-certified, fellowship-trained rheumatologist practicing in Melrose Park, IL.
She specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of several conditions, including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, and lupus.
Dr. Frank at a Glance
- Dr. Frank has nearly 3 decades of experience helping patients manage their joint pain.
- She is committed to creating a tailored treatment plan that will effectively address your medical condition and help you find lasting pain relief.
Visit Dr. Frank for high-quality, personal care.
How Dr. Judith E. Frank, MD Can Help You
- MD – Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Residency – Internal Medicine, Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Fellowship – Rheumatology, Rush Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center
- Ankle Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hand and Wrist Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Swelling
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Arthritis Management
- Botulinum Toxin (e.g. Botox®)
- Cortisone Injections
- Intraarticular Trigger Point Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
Accolades for Dr. Judith E. Frank, MD
- Fellowship - Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Rheumatology
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Rheumatology
Profile last updated . This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.