Meet Dr. Judith E. Frank, MD
Dr. Frank is a board-certified and fellowship-trained rheumatologist in Melrose Park, IL.
She offers such treatments as arthritis management, cortisone injections, epidural steroid injections, bracing, and more.
Dr. Frank at a Glance
- Dr. Frank has over 2 decades of experiencing helping patients manage their joint pain.
- She is dedicated to your lasting relief and tailors treatment plans to effectively address your condition.
Visit Dr. Frank for high-quality care.
Directions to our primary location in
How Dr. Judith E. Frank, MD Can Help You
- Ankle Pain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Pain
- Foot Pain
- Hand & Wrist Pain
- Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Knee Pain
- Muscle Swelling
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Arthritis Management
- Botox Injections for Arthritis
- Cortisone Injections
- Epidural Steroid Injections
- Intraarticular Trigger Point Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management
Accolades for Dr. Judith E. Frank, MD
- Fellowship - Rheumatology
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Rheumatology
- Board Certified, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified, American Board of Rheumatology
Profile last updated: August 17, 2018. This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.